Get in touch
- Suspect surges in Eastern Australia on and around 2016-06-05 (North-East Australia, 5 Jun 2016):
More information or access data.
Satellite data for the storm surge community
To achieve this, eSurge:
- Brings together available data in a freely available database.
- Makes live data available when a surge is forecast.
- Provides documentation and training to aid use of this data.
- Runs demonstration experiments to prove the value of the data.
- Supports community building through the Storm Surge Network.
eSurge is being developed in close collaboration with our users. The more feedback that we get, the better that we can meet your needs.
Thanks to everyone who attended our symposium in Delft. Reports from this event are now online.
The eSurge Venice project has been set up to focus on the Adriatic Sea and Venice lagoon. See their website for more details.