Get in touch
Satellite data for the storm surge community
To achieve this, eSurge:
- Brings together available data in a freely available database.
- Makes live data available when a surge is forecast.
- Provides documentation and training to aid use of this data.
- Runs demonstration experiments to prove the value of the data.
- Supports community building through the Storm Surge Network.
eSurge is being developed in close collaboration with our users. The more feedback that we get, the better that we can meet your needs.
The eSurge Venice project has been set up to focus on the Adriatic Sea and Venice lagoon. See their website for more details.
Thank you to everyone who participated in our recent training course in Cork! Training material will be available soon through the course website.